Elon Musk, Richard Branson and Sergey Brin were among those who exchanged messages or visited with Jeffrey Epstein, according to the newly released documents. By The New York Times The Department of ...
A month after the deadline for the Department of Justice to publish all its files on sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, upwards of millions more have yet to be released. In November 2025, lawmakers in ...
The Justice Department is still struggling to process the massive trove of Epstein files and is prodding hundreds of lawyers reviewing pages to work faster, according to a recent email from DOJ ...
"A talented musician and a kind, loving man finally succumbed; despite all efforts," his family shared in a statement to Rough Trade Records on Monday, Jan. 12 Kwasniewski-Kelvin played on Black ...
On November 30, 2019, according to documents released by the Department of Justice, the lawyer Joe Nascimento, apparently representing an unnamed employee of the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein ...
WASHINGTON – More than a dozen Jeffrey Epstein accusers criticized the Justice Department’s release of documents about their investigation of the alleged sex trafficking operation as “riddled with ...
Washington has been roiled by controversy surrounding the files linked to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein for months, but the scandal heated up at the end of last week with the Justice Department ...
Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche said the files were removed to protect the victims Department of Justice; Taylor Hill/FilmMagic Numerous files shared by the Department of Justice (DOJ) in ...
Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche said Sunday that the Justice Department’s decision to remove over a dozen photographs Saturday that had been released as part of the files on Jeffrey Epstein on ...
This is read by an automated voice. Please report any issues or inconsistencies here. Hundreds of thousands of records are still under review and will take weeks more to release, a top official said.